About Plattekill Mountain - Ski Resort & Mountain Bike Park
New for 2017/18 ...we've been busy!
Hard to believe that Winter 2017-18 is around the corner. We've been busy, busy this summer with some GREAT IMPROVEMENTS for the upcoming season:
1. A TON of new SNOWMAKING added to "Shredded Mozzarella" trail, because we're going to BURRY it with snow and make an ALL NEW TERRAIN PARK! 1900 feet of pipe and 21 guns - we're calling it the "21 Gun Salute" to our New Park!
2. Several Base Lodge Improvements, most noteably, we've added an all new egress from the first floor ski school exit area to the second level for easier access to the Learning Center for beginners and skiers in and out of the base lodge.
3. Expanded Lowest Lot Parking area to make for better ease of access and more room for parking.
4. All new ski and snowboard rentals to the Platty fleet and we're swapping out some of our older gear.
5. ALL NEW DUO Blogging Team writing about all things Platty this winter (Jennifer & Isaac). -- Jennifer is a seasoned Platty skier and blogger...and Isaac is brand new. He met Jen on the Double Chair, talked about his love for the Plattekill Soul that lives here...and offered to team up with Jennifer this year to blog about...Platty! Stay tuned to our blog page, e-newsletters and social media for more to come!
Hope to see you for "PLATTEPALOOZA Family Fall Festival" Saturday, Oct 7 ...for a litte "pre season" stoke and don't forget to grab your 2017/18 Season Pass, while prices are at their lowest thru 10/15/17...
Until next Time - Yours in Snow,
The Plattekill Family