About Delaware National Bank of Delhi
The Delaware National Bank of Delhi is truly a community minded bank, with customer service standards second to none. We gather our deposits locally and reinvest them back into the community. Our employees are very active in community affairs, realizing that the success of the community has a direct correlation to success of the bank.
The Delaware National Bank of Delhi is the oldest bank in Delaware County, and the oldest corporation in the community of Delhi. We are also the 26th oldest bank in the country, and the 3rd oldest in New York State.
In 1839, the bank opened its doors for business on the second floor of a storefront on Delhi's Main Street. In 1841, the white pillared structure shown above was built, which still functions as our bank today.
In the Fall of 1998, we opened our first branch on Route 28 in the Town of Middletown. Then in the Fall of 2007, we opened our second branch at the intersection of Prosser Hollow Road and State Route 23 at Pindars Corners in the Town of Davenport, NY. Both Branches feature three drive-up lanes, a night depository, and a 24-hour ATM.
And in the Fall of 2012, we opened our Oneonta Loan Office. The loan office is located at 265 Main Street, Oneonta NY.